Low Cost Ways To Increase The Value Of Your Home When Selling It
How To Raise The Value Of Your Home…Low Cost in Redwood City or any other town.
If you are thinking about selling your home there are easy things you can do to make it sell faster and for more money without going into debt or doing major work. Here they are Low Cost Ways To Increase The Value Of Your Home When Selling It for you:
1. Make the home smell homey and fresh. Get rid of foul smells like; pet smells like dander and litter boxes. Don’t use heavy smell cleaners like a heavy pine smelling product, because it seems to a prospective buyer you are trying to cover something up. Empty all the trash and garbage pails. Don’t forget to empty and wash out the table scrap-recycling bin. Finally in the rooms within your home that have musty smell, air out these areas. This is usually space, which don’t have good ventilation.
2. Wash windows, blinds and screens. Using old newspapers to clean the windows works great. Change out the lights with high wattage light bulbs. When selling your home bright rooms are best. Change the cover and bedspreads on your beds and be sure to make them. Make all your bedrooms inviting to a home buyer.
3. Make the front of your home inviting. Water the lawn and plants so they are green. Paint your front door. Make sure the doorbell works properly. You only get on chance to make a first impression so make it a good one.
4. Put a chair or bench by the front door. For some reason this is inviting to a buyer’s brain. A place to sit and remove their shoes so as not to track in dirty seems very appealing.
5. Do a “white tornado” on your house by cleaning everywhere so you home sparkles. Don’t make it sterile by making it have a hospital feel. Use wire baskets or wicker ones to put toys, remotes, TV guides and things you use everyday. Buyers know you live in your home and feel comfortable with your “stuff” being about as long as it’s organized. Children need to play with their toys.
The entire items on this “to do” list are inexpensive or free and make a big difference on how a buyer perceives your home. You will get your price faster by doing the simple and easy stuff needed in today’s real estate market. Low Cost Ways To Increase The Value Of Your Home When Selling It
If you find this information informative and would like to receive Redwood City real estate updates on a regular basis you can fill in your email address over there on the right to receive a Free Newsletter.
If you want notification about new homes you are looking to buy you can click the “Register Today” orange button to the right and offer the criteria of the home you would like to buy. I will arrange for your own personal organizer and its results sent to you when a new home matching your criteria comes on to the market.
You will have information within 4 hours of this information being placed in the Multiple Listing Service, (MLS), which is about as fast as real estate agents who are members of the MLS receive this information.
Additionally, feel free to friend/like me on any of the social networks listed below. If you are old fashion, (and that is a good thing too!), or in a hurry please feel free to call or email from the numbers and address listed below.
These Low Cost Ways To Increase The Value Of Your Home When Selling It Shared this, if you like, with all your friends, neighbors, family members and loved ones. Feel free to pass this along to them.